Why trouble yourself with keeping an IT help desk department in house? Save money and improve performance by outsourcing to 1Source, as we’ll look after all your IT helpdesk needs.
IT Help Desk Services
- Infrastructure & System Administration
- Service Helpdesk
- LAN/VPN/Remote Connectivity Management
- Research & Development
- Defect/Quality Management
- Requirements Development and Management
- Test Planning & Management
- Monitoring: Our team monitor the systems very closely and cannot afford to leave the system without someone else monitoring it. It is a 24*7 job defined within a team working in shifts.
- On-Call Support: As it is as 24*7 responsibility. In case an issue occurs after working hours, we are available to resolve the issue and treat it as a top priority. Issues themselves are labelled as being either P1, P2 or P3 based on their degree of priority, where P1 represents an issue of utmost priority with a very tight deadline. These issues are then collated in an SOP document which is sent through to the L1 team to execute the appropriate response procedure.
- L1: L1 team is the first point of contact when someone raises an They check information and get back to the customer.
- L2: If the issue is not getting resolved by the L1 support then that issue gets passed to the L2 Support. L2 Support check configuration and other things which can help in resolving the issue.
- L3: In case the L2 team are not able to resolve the issue, then the issue might require some code changes. In that case the issue gets transferred to the L3 Support team. L3 Support team is a technical team which works on the change requests and maintenance of the application.
- Deployments: Support teams remain part of the deployments along with development team so that they will be familiar with changes that are getting deployed to the production. This is because they will have to support the Application after it gets deployed to the Production.